In the field of technical insulation, the Rohrer Group offers all services to do with heat, cold, sound and fire safety insulation for industrial plants, up to special insulation for gas turbines. From planning to on-site installation, the specialists and teams from the Rohrer Group provide support with know-how and experience from numerous projects and framework contracts. Prefabrication plants and resources for the efficient and timely handling of large-scale projects are available throughout Europe.
The objective of heat insulation is to minimise heat and or energy losses, thus minimising costs, and to enable specific processes to be achieved.
The Rohrer Group supplies cold insulation of the highest quality by using special insulation material, and modern processes and machines.
The Rohrer Group offers individual solutions for specific requirements to minimise sound emissions and correspondingly adhere to sound insulation requirements:
- Acoustic enclosures/casing
- Acoustic backdrop, sound insulation walls
- Enclosures for machines and systems
- Design and construction of mufflers
- Sound insulation cabins for control stations
- Turbine enclosures and housing
The role of preventative fire safety is to create a buffer for the time after the outbreak of fire, thus reducing the risk of harm to people and damage to building structures.
Our Service portfolio includes:
- Fire-resistant cladding of air ducts and fire dampers
- Exhaust ducts made from fire-proof plates
- Fireproof bulkheads in the areas of wall and pipe openings
- All fire safety plates/filling agents tested according to DIN and EN standards
- Fire safety pads for wall and pipe openings
As a subsidiary company of the Rohrer Group, IIG Industrieisolierung GmbH (link) has been a successful international company working in the field of insulation for gas and steam turbines for decades.
With electric heat tracing systems, we ensure that media temperatures necessary for the process are achieved and maintained, and that the formation of frost is prevented.
- MABI® BINGO – numerically controlled, fully automatic prefabrication machines
- MABI® 16-S – round and beading machines
- MABI® 4DS – beading machines with two shafts
- MABI® 3A – beading machines with automatic segment management
- MABI® 4QS – quadro-beading sprinkling machines for valve and flange caps
No slides are available in this gallery