In the field of technical insulation, the Rohrer Group offers all services to do with heat, cold, sound and fire safety insulation for industrial plants, up to special insulation for gas turbines. From planning to on-site installation, the specialists and teams from the Rohrer Group provide support with know-how and experience from numerous projects and framework agreements. Prefabrication plants and resources for the efficient and timely handling of large-scale projects are available all across Europe.
Heat insulation in plants
The objective of heat insulation is to minimise heat and or energy losses, thus minimising costs, and to enable specific processes to be achieved.
Our service portfolio includes:
- Insulation of process technology systems in the industrial, chemical, petrochemical and power plant sectors
- Insulation of pipes, fittings, apparatus, furnaces, reactors, gas turbines, air separators …
- Insulation pads for pumps, fittings and gas turbines as cushion-shaped construction parts for easy disassembly and reassembly
- Tools such as mineral fibre mats and trays, ceramic fibre, extruded foam and synthetic rubber
No slides are available in this gallery
- High-temperature insulation with silicate fibre and MicrothermCladding or surface protection for thermal insulation with sheets made from stainless steel, steel and aluminium in the alloys and coatings intended for the application